dimanche 16 août 2009

The end of my holidays in Paris suburbs

I spent one day next Paris in an old little city. With my family we walked in the small streets with old houses. We met a place for the remember of the wars: 1914-18, 1939-45 and 1962 the Algerian war.
In every french city you can see this kind of monument with the names of soldiers died for the nation. Here they precised that the school Le Notre's students are dead during the two wars!
You can see some latin words "pro patria" ( Laureey knows how translate this sentence, hihihi!) at the top of the monument because at that time the latin language were very often used for important writings.
I took this picture because in my previous house there was this little thing too.
Is it not too cute? I love it, it is a small guy who locks the shutter with his body!!
Very useful and funny thing!! But only on old houses!
This is an example of ancient houses at this place.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire