jeudi 20 août 2009

On the way back to France: last message in ENGLISH...!

After one month in France I went back to my island. I was a bit afraid because of the Typhoon Morakot, I didn't know what I was be going to see there...
I was happy to take an Air France plane, it was the first time of my life!!! ouais!!
The weather was really cloudy and I was afraid of storm but nothing happened, ouf!
Two indonesians guys sat just besides me but I didn't dare tell them: "slamat malam, saya orang prancis" so I decided to not tell anything...
We can't see very well because of my stupid Sony Ericsson K770i, but some guys were sleeping in the wing's shadow.
And I arrived 22 hours later because my plane had some technical problems so we had to wait for 3 hours in Bangkok... pff!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire